My Life Journal

Jon Tan. Born: April 1976. Reborned: June 2004 in the mighty name "Jesus of Nazereth". Serving God wholeheartedly. Love you as much as how God loves you when He send His one and only son to the cross.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

BREEZE

Someday I would like to be a breeze. Just the name itself sounds so cool. No emotions, no problems, no worries, no pain, just BREEZE.

Today I feel like flying to the sky, with a “snap” I will carry myself up with a leap.

Tomorrow I feel like going down under, with a “plunge” I will dive low with a dip.

Maybe I can dash through the fence. Maybe I will squeeze through the whole in the rock. Maybe I would wet myself in the middle of a storm. Maybe I can sail through the heat in the desert. No matter what I go through, I know I am always cool like a breeze.

I can kiss those I love on their heads. I can smack those I dislike on their cheeks. I can embrace their faces to freshen them up. I can flip through their hair to mess them up.

I could die down anytime, I could re-appear with a slight blow. I know I am full of freedom. I am always filled with great delight.

Somehow everybody loves breeze. You can be the fiercest person on earth. You can have the coldest look. You can be the most unfriendly. Maybe you are the most snobbish of all. However I know I could always bring out a smile in that pretentious shell.

Breeze oh breeze, how I adore you. If life is like a breeze, then wouldn’t it be a great joy…

3 Comments:

At 24 September, 2006 14:58, Blogger God's Grace said...

Jon... finally, you posted and for the first time that I noticed you started using first person as you addressed yourself. Thank you for letting us know how you really feel. Now it's more personal than before. Kudos. Breeze, huh? Just don't accumulate into a tornado later, K? Hahahaa

 
At 26 September, 2006 10:53, Blogger Jon Tan said...

Hiya!

I'm always a personal person, dun ya noe? =p

If I can be tornado, I could be faster Chasing Cars, couldn't I?

Cheers.

 
At 27 September, 2006 11:58, Blogger God's Grace said...

Not too fast or you'll get dizzy :P And yes waiting for next inspirational post :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home