My Life Journal

Jon Tan. Born: April 1976. Reborned: June 2004 in the mighty name "Jesus of Nazereth". Serving God wholeheartedly. Love you as much as how God loves you when He send His one and only son to the cross.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

FTP Problem

I’m gettting helpless and frustrated. I’m stuck in the office for the past 2 hours, downloading a 10MB file from my London counterpart - via ftp. As I download, the window says 1 hour 38 min… In fact I dun mind waiting, but since 2 hours ago, the timer has been stopping at 1 hour 15 mins… Wassup???!!!

Someone HELP! Arggg… >=S (fuming!)

Fine, shall start blogging while waiting… It’s been 4 days since my last entry… All I have in mind is… Busy, busy & busy - with work… BUT looking at my files, there are only 2 deals from this month??? Ops! Have been working 12 hours a day, but the financial rewards seems to speak otherwise… Hiaz…

Guess that’s the cost of running a business… its like Rabbit-Tortoise race. Whoever has the patience + steady steps, the business will eventually take off one day… We shall see… Anyway gonna trust God for it right; if there is no business, it means no income for me and then I can’t tithe men… ha ha! =p

However today was a very good day. Heard a few people giving good comments on our works so far. I guess this is the beginning of great things to come. Just hope that we have the stamina to last until the great things unfolds… Well, only then I can talk about EVANGELISM! God, you heard me? Yes, I’m planning to build your Kingdom when the business takes off! Leaving all this in your hands, Lord! Amen

Great news! Just when I finished saying “Amen”, God gave me the wisdom to abort the download and seek help from Just Media colleague. They have powerful desktop. Eden, a graphic person, helped me with the download as I emailed the link over. He is staying over tonight as they are rushing on some works. Guess what? The timer indicated 41 mins only! After a while it became 20 mins and as I am writing now, the download has come to 12 mins and still counting down! Thank God! I’m going home soon.

Amen x3 !!!

4 Comments:

At 19 May, 2005 09:29, Blogger Merv Kwok said...

will tell u the reason of ur ftp woes if u send me pics of the fhm party (7 eurasian babes) lolz

jk

it's just a connection problem either on ur side, singtel, his, or his isp

 
At 19 May, 2005 19:08, Blogger Jon Tan said...

Sorry no pix of the babes... all in my mind... =p opps! i'm corrupted!!!

Who is JK btw?

nway, image have been downloaded, thanks for all the concerns... next time if got another party, will take pictures and share ok?

Cheers...

 
At 19 May, 2005 21:07, Blogger Merv Kwok said...

eh... next time if got another party, invite lah! haha

jk = joking

 
At 25 May, 2005 23:29, Blogger Jon Tan said...

Merv, sure will lookout for u... =p

Claire, thanks for your blessing. I hope your situation in your office improves too!

cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home