My Life Journal

Jon Tan. Born: April 1976. Reborned: June 2004 in the mighty name "Jesus of Nazereth". Serving God wholeheartedly. Love you as much as how God loves you when He send His one and only son to the cross.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Holy Pool Of Water

Another vision surface yesterday during the worship session.

Jon saw a vision of a pool of water. It was a pool of holy water. It spoke to Jon that for one to really want to repent from his/her sins, one must go into the pool of holy water in order to be fully cleansed, so that he/she could move nearer to God.

In the vision, Jon also saw many people circling around the pool not wanting to jump into the "Holy Pool Of Water". Some simply washed their hands. Others washed their faces. A few of them washed their legs only. However, these people did not realise that such partial washing would not allow them to move near to God.

Is there any difference when you walked towards God with your cleansed hands but unwashed legs? God wants complete commitment to Him. Only total confession and repentence will bring you freedom.

This vision was reaffirmed finally by Pastor Ben during his sermon on the "Spiritual Mysteries Of The Art". Point 3 of the sermon pointed to "The Glory Cloud" which meant Union and Communion. Hebrews 10: 19-22 explained everything about Jon's vision of the Holy Pool Of Water.

Hebrews 10: 19-22

"Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water."

Sinful people. It is time to realise that we are all just not good enough yet... May Mercy God help us.

5 Comments:

At 17 January, 2006 21:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother, is this about baptism or simply cleansing by accepting Christ? Please enlighten me.

 
At 18 January, 2006 07:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nevermind, dear. I got it after reading it real thoroughly. Was rushing through it because I had to go and get something done. Now, I got it already.
That explains my nick, Silly Seal. Silly silly...

 
At 18 January, 2006 11:35, Blogger Jon Tan said...

Hi Silly Seal,

Thank God I was prompted to browse through my old posts this morning despite I am working now.

Henceforth i was brought to see your comment. Thank you for reading my posts, btw may I ask who you are?

Jon

 
At 07 February, 2007 10:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read how do camera phones work Kitchen aid major appliances gaap accounting patents auburn tigers license plate frames

 
At 28 July, 2013 17:31, Anonymous Tilly said...



My husband left me due to some reasons on 19th of June 2010, I was such a bad girl on that day, I accept, I blamed my self a lot of times for that but I really love him enough that I felt like killing myself just after every thought of him, frustrated, devastated. I can say I was dead cause the experience was as much as that of hell... Just few days after that he throw me and the my kids and our stuffs out of the house and moved in with another woman his co worker at work.., I felt like killing myself. I've tried different spell casters and went to different temples to pray but all to no avail. My life was very bitter and sorrowful. Then one day, a very good friend of mine told me about a Doctor that is very good, I didn't believe at first, cause I have tried a lot before but she shared her experience with me and cried, I felt for her too but mine was killing also. I remember she will always Whisper "Dr.Wala the door of all things"... She said anything and everything you bring to him is done!!! Immediately I didn't know what came over me, there was this force in me I became so interested and we talked about it, she gave me more testimonies about her friend and said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won.. I contacted him and I gave him the necessary information. He only ask me to provides the items or i pay for the items that will be needed to cast the spell, So I asked for the contacts of this Dr.Wala , contacted him, I was surprised, he knew what I was going through like I told him and then he asked for some necessary requirements like pictures and the date you last saw and other stuffs and then he cast the spell immediately and behold the next 3 days which was on the 26th of July, 2010 I received a call and it was my darling husband Kelly. He apologized to me and the kids and came back to me. He even gave me a romantic gown and a diner with him alone, and was even begging me!!! Wow... That was my best yuletide season ever. I'm now a very a happy woman. My big thanks to Dr.Wala, I will forever be grateful to him. You can reach him on his email:wildernessofspirit@gmail.com He can solve any problem. Try him today and you will also give a testimony like i did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home